Administer high availability, reliable and effective Intranet portal integrations and utilities to support communications, content management, information delivery and workflow needs. Administer existing internet websites and portals by providing various support functions to the users
· Minimum 3 years administration of larger IIS .NET web farms
· Administration of larger SharePoint farm experience; experience must include deployment of custom webparts, templates, Custom List Types and objects, solution packages and features.
· SharePoint 2007 Administration experience required.
· Administration and troubleshooting of advanced workflow experience required (SharePoint Workflow)
· Knowledge of C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET
· Administration of 64 bit Windows Server 2003, including IIS
· Administration of 64 bit SQL Server 2005
· Knowledge of and experience administering fault tolerant server farms with multiple tiers and load balanced
· Must have experience working on high availability farms
· Must have experience working with a strict release management procedure and generating change control documents.